We at Saee Logistics aim for transparency in our daily operations with customers, partners, and providers. Your privacy and data protection are important to us, and in the name of transparency, we would like to outline and clarify how we protect you.
This policy is effective from May 25th, 2021.
Collecting of Information
Information you provide
The following types of personal information you provide to us such as:
- Information that you enter when you create a captain profile on our website—for example, your name, National/Muqeem ID, Birthday, Address information, Driving Information, Bank information and others.
- Information that you enter when you register a company on our website— for example, Company name, Owner information, company’s customer support and others.
- Information relating to any packages you track which include the package Tracking Number.
- Information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, inquire or request about materials being ordered and similar situations in which you have chosen to provide personal information to us.
- Any other personal information that you send to us.
If you do not want your personal information collected, do not provide it to us. The database and its contents remain at our company and stay with data processors or servers acting on our behalf and responsible to us. Your personal data will not be passed on by us or by our agents for use by third parties in any form whatsoever unless we have obtained your consent or are legally required to do so.
Information we collect
You can visit all public areas of our site without providing any personal information about yourself, but our website collects, stores, and uses only non-personal information such as:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths.
- Information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it.
A cookie is a small file, which is placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once the file is added, the cookie helps analyses web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We also place small “tracker gifs” or “beacons” on many of the pages on our Website. We use these beacons in connection with cookies, to collect non-personal data on the usage of our site including -but not limited to- the date and time of the visit, the pages visited, the referring web page, the type of browser (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc.), the type of operating system (e.g., Windows, Mac, etc.), the domain name of Internet service providers, and other non-personal information included in Google Analytics. This information is collected about thousands of site visits and analyzed as a whole, in aggregate. Web beacons are not used to access or store your personal information.
This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. Google Analytics uses “cookies” which are text files placed on your computer to help the website analyze how you use the site. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website is transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States.
You may prevent cookies from being stored by selecting the respective settings on your browser, however, please note that, in this case, you may not be able to use all the functions of this website. In addition to that, you may prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookies and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as from processing such data by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Using of Data
Saee only uses your information to conduct business with you, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our service and to personalize communications and your web experience, always provided you have given your explicit consent, where required by statutory law (e.g. when we send marketing e-mails to you):
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services which leads to the satisfaction of our customers.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- If you have given your consent, we may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information that we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- communicating with you where you have submitted a query to us
- For business development and marketing purposes.
- To obtain general statistics regarding the use of the site and its specific web pages and to evaluate how our visitors use and navigate our site on an aggregate basis.
- To provide services to you, your company or your company’s customers.
- To provide services to you as a freelancer captain.
Security of information
We will always limit the amount of data that is collected to a bare minimum but do understand that the data we have needs to be well protected. The data is only accessible with a specific user and password combination. Our employees have clear guidelines to prevent potential data leaking and the unauthorized transmission of personal data:
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall-protected) servers.
- All electronic financial transactions entered through our website will be protected by encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- You are responsible for keeping the password you use for accessing our website confidential; we will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to our website).
Shared of Data
Saee may share your personal information as follows:
- Business Transfers: Saee reserves the right, under consideration of statutory law, to disclose or transfer your personal information in connection with the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets.
- Companies who work on our behalf: Saee contracts with other companies to perform business support functions on our behalf, which may involve limited access to your personal information. Saee requires these companies to use the information only to provide the contracted services; they are prohibited from transferring the information to another party except as needed to provide those services. Some examples of these business support functions include email delivery, customer survey execution, customer support, purchasing trends, retargeting, and remarketing.
- Law Enforcement: We may disclose your personal data in response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise its legal rights, to defend legal claims, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations.
Other than as set out above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
Our Websites may, from time to time, contain links to websites operated by third parties. Please note that this privacy statement only applies to the personal information that we collect through our Websites and we cannot be responsible for personal information collected and stored by third parties. Third party websites have their own terms and conditions and privacy policies, and you should read these carefully before you submit any personal information to these websites. We do not endorse or otherwise accept any responsibility or liability for the content of such third party websites or third party terms and conditions or policies.
Change in Policy
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways: If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
If you have questions or concerns about your privacy when visiting our website, please contact us.
Mailing Address: Saee, Al-Muhamadia, Jeddah